May 1 - May 30, 2023
Session 1: Monday, 5/01/2023, 12-12:30 ET
Session 2: Monday, 5/08/2023, 12-12:30 ET
Session 3: Monday, 5/15/.2023, 12-12:30 ET
Session 4: Tuesday, 5/23/2023, 12-12:30 ET
Session 5: Tuesday, 5/30/2023, 12-12:30 ET
Do you find yourself distracted during the day? Are you working to your full potential as a leader or co-worker? Many of us can feel that we are technically up to speed in what we do, but we lack skills when interacting with one another. Use this course to guide you as you discover ways to regain your internal balance to show up better for those around you. Rediscover your energy, improve your focus during the day, and learn how to eliminate distractions caused by technology.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Stop overworking and learn how to work smarter to increase your productivity
- Develop habits to improve your active listening skills and learn to be more present in your interactions
- Develop tools and habits to eliminate distractions caused by technology
- Organize your day with intention to ensure you are present and productive during your day
- Learn how to schedule your time to regain your energy and improve your focus during the day
Who should attend: This course is for anyone who struggles with managing their time and wants to improve their focus and productivity.
- Recommended Hours of CPE: 3 credits
- Field of Study: Personal Development
- Prerequisites: none
- Advanced Preparation: Optional reading of Amy’s books: Business, Balance, & Bliss: How the B³ Method® Can Transform Your Career and Life and Disconnect to Connect: Tap Into the Power Within You to Create the Life You Desire
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
The B³ Method Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.